Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Jose is a Real Person

Jose showed up this morning, as promised. He agreed to do some sort of construction to seal the wall and the baseboards. Not sure about the floor. This is tricky because our loft bed is directly on the wall, so how this is going to pan out is unclear. Will we lose our 30 year old bed, built by Mark himself, RIP. Tonight we clear out the room to get ready.  Another week at least of living with our stuff piled up, a depressing reminder of how close to hoarders we might be, deep down.

On another note, the Department of Health & Mental Hygiene are coming next week to examine The Smell. This is to get The Smell on the record in case none of the construction works out, and we come to a standstill over what to do next. Or, it will be for naught. Hoepfully, the latter.

Right now, things appear to be moving along and I can't complain. My fears are not being realized ... yet. Feeling positive for now, as Jose was pretty gung ho about making this happen.

I can hear my inner voice, talking into the camera in the closet like a reality show. Not sure if this blog makes any sense at all. I feel a little stupid. Stupider than usual? I also wish there was a way to take a photo of odors. 3D printer my ass, we need an Odor Printer.

No comments:

Post a Comment